1. Stop the Pigeon (6b+)
Slabby and technical wall to blocky rib. New belay added.
2. Pigeon Couped (6b) the thin crack, short wall and upper pillar.
3. Ken Dodd’s Dad’s Dog’s Dead (HVS 5b)
Crack to belay of Gathering Darkness
4. Gathering Darkness (6c+) Short hard route up left side of face.
5. A Trip on the Dark Side (6b) ★ Long route via wall and upper rib BBs on the right
6. Bolt Wars (6b+)
7. Trad Wars (HVS 5a) no belay.
8. Feel My Presence (6b+) ★ Starts in corner then right and up via sharp arete.
9. Tapenard (6a+) front face then leftwards finale.
10. Half and Half (6a) obvious cleaned line finishing via slim corner
11. Wild Olive (6b+) ★ Cleaned corner and excellent wall to rib above.
12. Gorignak (6b) ★ Short corner and overlap to wall and short finishing arete.
13. Galaxy Quest (6a) ★ long crackline and narrow sharp rib.
14. Omega 13 (6a+) ★ Long route starting via crack to wall and rib.
15. Dr Lazarus (6a+) Crack and wall finishing slightly right. Short but worthwhile
11. Flight of the Finches (6c)
Technical lower face and pillar above.
12. The Coming of the Sparrows (5+)
Slabby wall, obviously cleaned, tricky start.
13. Later that Night (6b) ★
Right-hand of three pillars via upper crack.
18. Get a Grip on your Short Side (6b+) ★ takes the right-hand side of the wall to a tough finale.