The first wall is set at a higher level
1. Express Decision (5) the arete
2. Virgin Crack VS 4c the crack
3. Ariva (5+) short but good
4. Timetable Failure (5) slightly easier to the right
This is the wall left of the main section with a sleeper sticking out of its top.
1. Sleeping Sickness (6b) slim groove and short wall on left Rebolted and new belay
2. My Bed’s Downstairs (6b) ★ the pleasant face left of centre Rebolted and new belay
3. Insomnia (6b) ★
4. Braking Bad (6b+) ★ NEW overlap and arete. Good
5.Sleep On It (6b) ★ slim wall on the right with a tricky start and central section Rebolted and new belay
6. Moabi (6a) NEW pillar to the right
7. Waas it? (5+) NEW arete on the Right
1. Regulo Mark 6 (6b+) ★ the finale route with tricky moves about both the first and second ledges.
2. Easy on the Gas (6a) ★ easier to the left with on awkward move at the top.
3. The Pillar Talk (6a+) ★ a fine wall taken direct on the line of bolts. Tricky finale direct.
4. The Pillar Walk (5+) the pillar crack via a two-thirds height ledge.
5. Have we Addit (6a+) pleasant with a crux at half height
6. Addit and Scarper (6b) ★ the cracks just to the left lead to a technical headwall.
7. You’ve Addit (6a+) ★ from just left of the addit cave, twin thin cracks and an easier headwall.
8. Addit enough (5+) begins just right of the addit cave. Easy at first with one tricky move at the top.
8a. Longchamps (6a) ★
9. Addit Pillar (6a+) the thin pillar face on the walls to the left after a dusty start.
10. Novicok Stone (6a+) the short wall heading for the wide crack above
11. The Long Goodbye (6a) the shallow groove, crack and arete
12. Flexor Hallucis Longus (6b) ★ the arete to the left finishing via a final bulge.
13. Long Walk off a Short Pier (6a) ★ starts via the prominent block and trends leftwards to a finial difficult flourish on the headwall.
14. Tooooo Long (5+) ★ good face climbing starting via the crack right of the block.
15. Longevity (6b) ★ the blank-looking face to the left gives a myriad of holds and a tough pull over the overlap at the start.
16. Knight of the Long Knives (6b) pleasant technical face.
17. Long Time No See (6a) ★ starts via a crack and give pleasant slabby face climbing above.
18. The Long Walk (6b+) ★ difficult lower bulge to pleasant face above, always interesting to the top.
19. So Long, Farewell (6a) slightly harder direct and starting just right of a crack.
No Farewell (5) direct line to awkward move over bulge. Use belay on left
20. Belonging (5+) pleasant face with good climbing.
21. A Dea (6a) ★ pleasant face after the big flake start
22. Doh (6b) ★ short technical lower wall above ‘Homer block’ leads slightly leftwards to easier encrusted upper face.
Crustyless (5+) edge of flake to ledge and short wall. Pleasant
23. Crustyland (6b) new wall and bulge on the right. Pleasant.
24. Woo Hoo (5) the slabby wall at the right-hand side of the cliff
25. Have Another Cow (4) easy route on the right