Another excellent crag with two sections. The upper crag - soon to be added - gives some tough sport routes in a fine setting whilst the recently added lower wall gives a handful of low grade sport routes in a perfect setting.
The upper walls best gained by continuing the path along the top from Second Sister, through a gate to a grassy path leading down to the right as you face. The crag is the upper tier. The lower tier can be gained either by traversing along the path below Two and a Half Sister, above an alcove to the foot of the crag just beyond. This can also be gained by following the vague path down and right from the Upper Tier, facing out, around a tight fence and continuing down to the lower tier beyond.
An ideal winter venue.
1. Ramp it Up (5) the pleasant ramp line gives good climbing
2. Teenage Rampage (6a) Tackles the bulge to the right direct
3. Groovy Baby (4) ★ the excellent groove just left of the arete
4. Ballroom Blitz (5+) the slight groove system in the arete to the right
5. Blockbuster (6b+) ★ front face of the pillar with a devious crux move through the bulge
6. Lovely Ugly Climb (5) the chimney/crackline just right of the arete
7. Amblimance (5) the pleasant wall to the right
8. Two Nans and a Grandpa(6a+) ★ tougher but better just right
9. Peruvian Marching Powder (5) a line of just to the right
This is the secluded crag situated in the bay down and to the right, facing out, of Third Sister Lower. It is gained by descending the slopes below Third Sister Lower and traversing in.
1. Foam Under Sister (5) pleasant slabby face
6. The Underling (7a+) desperate sequence through the bulge. Pre-clip third BR from route to the right
7. The Underling’s Undercling (6b+) short powerful sequence through bulge
8. Name not known (5) direct up the pleasant face
9. Touching the Ring (6b) direct up edge of wall with hard moves direct. Taken on the left at grade 5.