Another good wall, recently cleaned and developed. Please respect the current projects
The best of way of reaching the crag is either by following the grassy slope down to the right (facing out) of Third Sister Upper and once past an obvious fence the crags is seen on the right or by continuing past Third Sister Lower, around the corner and up slightly to the face.
1. Harriet Harman & the Lehman Sisters (6c+) a fine upper wall but the entry is now very vegetated. The start needs cleaning
2. Uprising (6c+) ★★ a sustained pitch with a tricky central bulge. A fine pitch
3. Water (6c) ★★ superb sustained climbing with a crux move at the bulge
4. Arab Spring (6c+) ★★ fine climbing with a very fingery and quite blind crux
5. Power Vacuum (6c) ★ intricate face on layaways and a hard pull through the bulge onto an excellent face.
6. Gafsa (6c) ★ pleasant technical face climbing to an intricate bulge and easier upper face.
7. Mubarak (6b) ★ fine climbing through a bulging nose onto an easier upper wall.
8. Gaddafi Groove (6a) a pleasant little warm up route on the right-hand side of the main section of wall
9. Starting Block (5+) left-hand of three easier routes on right
10. 16Kn Working Load (6a) central line
11. Tricky Treat (4) best of the three to its right
Tricksy or Treaty (4) a pleasant short wall on the right.