Around the corner and up the slopes from Sinners Walls will be seen two separate buttress which have been aptly named.
1. Blow Me Down (thar) (6b+) the first line on the wall with a high (stick-clip) first bolt
2. Tha'r She Blows (6b+) ★ a steep start in the centre of the wall to a central shared belay. Low in the grade.
3. A Stiff Blow (6a) the fragile crack and steep bulge.
4. Blow Up (5+) an easy start then past a steep section.
The Fat Lady Wall
Situated above the jumble of large boulders up and left of Carbon Slab. There is a steep fisherman's descent close to the coastguard hut leading to its base.
5. Chubby Loving (6a) the left side of the wall. Staple belay on the right.
6. Plumper Romp (6b+) wall to right with a tricky finish to a shared belay
7. Bosom Pals (6b+) a high first bolt to a single bolt belay so share on left
8. Butterball (5+) ★ left of earthy chimney to a belay on the arete.
9. It's Not All Over (5+) right of chimney then share belay 1m to left.
the obvious blackened slab to the right.
The first two routes start by the large prominent arete on the left.
Waiting for the Fat Lady's Thong (5) left of the arete starting up a short corner.
Carbonate (6a+) the obvious arete on the left-hand side of the slab has good line but needs traffic.
1. Carboniferous (4+) left-hand side of the slab with a tricky move to reach the belay
2. Carbon Copy (6b) ★ very pleasant climbing to the right
3. Carbon Dating (6b+) ★ slightly harder to the right
4. Carbon Era (6b) ★ more of the same right again
5. Carbon Times (6b) line above two grassy diagonal rakes
6. Carbon Light (4) an easy trip on the right-hand side of the slab.