Described from left to right and starting with the crack just right of the left arete.
1. The Adulteress E2 5c ★ the crack, overlap, then right to wider crack. A good warm up.
2. Blackman's Pinch E4 6b ★★ the rightward slanting crack, overlap, BR, and short wall to finishing crack of Adulteress. Popular but easy in technical grade.
3. Skull Attack (7b+) ★★★ THE route of the wall. A very technical wall and thin crack gain the roof. Step left to finish up a thin crack and groove. Fully bolted.
Retrobution (7b) ★★★ takes the groove of Crime and Punishment but follows it all the way into Skull Attack and finishes up that.
4. Crime and Punishment E5 6b ★★ scoop and shallow groove to its top. Step right to follow thin crack through overlap to finishing wall.
Black Wall Direct (8a+) ★★ starts up Black Wall but goes straight through the overhang.
5. Black Wall (7b) ★★ desperate technical climbing. A hard wall leads to an overlap followed by even harder moves. Old and new BR's mark the line.
6. Inch Pinch E3 6b hard moves gain a crack where the difficulties ease. Some PRs in place.
7. The Hant (7a) ★★ after the hard start of Inch Pinch, move right go through the overlap, tricky, and follow a shallow groove and crack.
8. Tribulations (7a) ★ short desperate wall on right.
9. Shakeout E3 ★ a worthwhile girdle traverse from right to left across the wall.
- 15m. 6a. Follow the obvious rising break across the wall, PRs, to take a stance in Crime and Punishment.
- 21m. 5c.Move up, then continue leftward into the Adulteress to finish.