This is the first cove gained when traversing the beach east from the foot of the path from the car park at Rhossilli. It can be gained up to 3-4 hours before low tide.
1. Stuart's Line LH finish (6c) ★ takes the hard finale out
2. Stuart's Line (6c+) ★★ a good introduction to the steep climbing hereabouts
3. Mutiny Crack E4 6a ★ the leaning crack via an alcove
4. Wrecking Ball (7b) ★★ a thin crack and steep climbing leads to a complex finish
5. Attrition E5 6a ★ the leaning right to left crack has an even steeper finale
6. Marine Layer (7a+) ★★★ a fine and complex pitch with some great climbing
7. One Ton Depot (7b+) ★★★ a brilliant route with sustained climbing, some good shakeouts and a crux finale
8. Vennerne (7c+) ★★★ another classic with a definite boulder problem overlap but plenty above and below
9. Air Show (8a+) ★★★ A wild stamina fest with some hard moves as well
10. Helvetia (8b+) ★★★ hard at the bottom and doesn't let up to the top.
11. Delta Dagger (8a) ★★ steep, good holds and complex
12. Cannonade (7c+) ★★ knee bars, a low crux and a difficult move over the lip
Achilles' Wrath (8b) ★★★ the obvious line of bolts leftwards through the overlap. Where your knee pads!
King George vs the Suffragettes (7a+) ★★ a hard start and some impressive moves through the roofs
1. Blockiness (6c+) ★★★
2. Sandman (6b) ★
3. Par 3 (6c) ★★
4. John's Route (6b) ★★ passes the small cave on the L side
5. First Handout (6a+) ★
6. Hand Shandy / Make a Splash (6a+)