Load of Bullocks (6a) isolated route up barrel-shaped buttress on left.
1. Underneath the Larches (6b+) pleasant climbing on the left-hand side of the wall with a tricky steep start.
2. Life's Too Short (6c) ★★ fine fingery climbing on the right-hand side of the smooth wall.
3. Snatched from the Cradle (6b) ★ surprisingly fingery climbing via a thin crack above a hole.
4. Cradle Snatcher (5) ★ a good warm-up via the slim groove with a steep start over the overlap.
5. Baby Boing Boing (6c+) ★ another good little route via an overlap and smooth groove.
6. Laughing Boy (7b) power climbing with fingery pulls to a desperate twisting finale.
7. Baby Bouncer (6c+) ★★ superb sustained face climbing with good moves. Low in grade.
8. Teenage Kicks (6c+) ★ superb climbing via the vague hanging arete.
9. My Inheritance (6b+) slightly squeezed into the wall to the right, gained from the start of the groove.
10. Ox-Over Moon (6a+) ★ steep juggy moves into prominent groove. Exit rightwards, airy.