1. Dish the Dirt (6b+) ★ Fingery over the lower bulges then much easier and very pleasant above.
2. Less is More (7a+) ★★ a complex sequence through the overlaps. Fingery above.
3. More than Enough (7a) ★★ brilliant sustained climbing throughout. Should become popular
4. More, More, More (7a+) ★★ very overhanging with tough central section.
5. Moreland (7a+) ★★★ brilliant stamina climbing via hanging corner. Low in grade.
6. Burn after Reading (6c+) ★★ a very fine pitch, sustained and excellent to the top.
7. Morfa, Morfa, Morfa (7a) ★ a draining sequence through the lower bulge leads to easier and pleasantly sustained climbing
8. Listing Badly (7a) ★ the first technical section is superb and the roof again difficult
9. Wreckage (7a+) ★ a very difficult start with a very powerful finale.
10. She's Slipping Away (6c+) ★★ a difficult overhang start leads to fine climbing with a sting in the tail.
11. Credit Squeeze (6b) ★★ the left-hand branch with perhaps even better climbing
12. The Pinch is On (6c+) direct with hard finale.
13. Selling Short (6b) ★★ the short sharp groove exiting rightwards across the wall to give fine climbing
14. Tidal Rush (6c) ★★ Superb varied route through up the technical wall.
15. Asset Manager (6b+) ★★ The technical wall to the left of a shallow groove with fine technical climbing from the start.
16, Heading South (5) Long shallow groove with pleasant climbing throughout.
17. Insider Dealer (6c) Wall to its right with desperate moves over the overlap at the top.
18. Bull Market (6a) Shallow groove system which proves hardest at the top.
19. Crash and Dash (5+) A short exercise on the small walls above the ledge to the right
20. Pump and Dump (6a+) A hard sequence to the right.
21. Unnamed (4) short wall.
22. Unnamed (5) finale route utilizing arete.