Left Hand Wall
On entering the zawn from either side the routes are described from left to right on left-hand wall first.
Left-Hand WallSet at a slightly higher level than the zawn bed this wall offers intricate face climbing on the left and steeper climbing up the alcoved wall to the right.
1. Fringe Benefits (6a+) Slabby climbing on small holds with a steep move right at the top.
2. Beyond the Fringe (6b) Steeper climbing from the obvious 'stuck-on' ledge at 10ft. Steep for grade.
3. Triple Sigh (6c) ★ The fine blunt rib gives excellent varied moves. Fingery and quite sustained.
4. Swim with the Sharks (6c) ★★ Excellent open face climbing with a steep finish. Technical onto face. Debolted
5. Jump the Sun (7a+) ★★ Superb direct line through overlaps. Technical low down, powerful finish.
6. Crawling King Snake (7b) ★★ Overhanging side of arete. Sustained and with a superb finish.
7. Dove from Above (6b+) ★ Left-hand of two slabby lines almost within cave. Atmospheric. Debolted
8. Blight at the End of the Runnel (6a) Right-hand line via conglomerate lumps and close to corner. Debolted
Here all the routes start from the zawn bed and are described from right to left:
9. Pinch a Minch (5) Pleasant slabby face. Debolted
10. Gary's Talking Climbs (6b) ★ Enjoyable face, scoop and conglomerate wall. Belay is on right. Debolted
11. The Minchkins (6c) Short groove and right-hand size of huge conglomerate lump. Debolted
12. Stuck on You (6c+) ★ The centre of the conglomerate. Excellent with steep juggy moves. Debolted
13. Voice from the Pulpit (7a+) ★★ The left side of the conglomerate, hard start, to ledge, then magnificent sustained wall.
14. The Raven (7a+) ★★★ THE route of the zawn. Magnificent zawn climbing, juggy almost (!) to the top. A must do,
15. Kestral (7c+) ★★ long super-sustained line up the impedning wall close to the cave edge..