1. Smack (6c) ★ Small arete in the bay left of The Terminally Overhanging Wall. Strangely bolted.
The Terminally Overhanging Wall
The wall has quite a mixture of pitches and to help identification even the traditional routes are included.
2. Arizona Stan (7a+) ★★ Excellent taster of the wall's climbs. A short and sharp bouldering-style exercise
3. Capstan (7b) ★★★ The natural continuation. A superb sustained effort with lots and lots of good moves.
4. The Basildon Snapper (7b) ★★ Another excellent pumping line to get your fingers going.
5. Alive and Kicking E5 6a Traditional line up the wobbling crackline. BR!
6. Down and Out (7a+) ★★ Typical of the wall, what isn't? Never hard but always sustained and pumpy. Very worthwhile.
7. Rise (7a+) ★★ Now regeared and again very good.
8. Sharpy Unplugged (7b+) ★★★ The route of the wall giving superb, sustained climbing.
9. Enter the Darren E4 6a ★ Traditional crackline on right-hand side of wall.
The Bat Wall
Only a few bolted routes but worth including for completeness.
10. Sorry Lorry Morry (6c) ★ Pleasant face climbing via shallow groove.
11. Juvenile Justice E4 6b ★ Bald slap with bad low clip, hence grade.
12. Shaken but not Stirred (6c+) Short test-piece on right-hand side of wall.
13. Madame X (7a) The arete to the right.