1. Flying Arete (5+) the obvious arete high up after a reasonable start
2. Darcy Juggles Jugs (6a) ★★ up via the alcove and a headwall littered in ..... Excellent.
3. Darcy' Detour (5) a variant left-hand start on the next route
4. Dick Darcy (5) ledges marked by threads leading to a high corner
5. Darcy Takes it Easy (4+) steep and juggy and pleasant through the roof
6. Darcy Likes it Wet (6b) ★★ the corner above the pond and headwall above.
7. Darcy's Dark Delights (7c)★ the difficult wall directly above the little pond
8. Darcy's Discharge Velocity (7b+) ★★ only slightly more amenable to the right.
10. Darcy Gets Arcy (6b) ★★★ the layback corner and wall above. Superb.
11. Bridget Jones Non Diary (7a+) ★ the wall to the right is a little devious.
12. Good Morning Mr Darcy (6b+) ★ the arete gives a very good pitch.
13. Darcy's Done Drilling (7a) ★ the line just right of the arete.
14. Darcy Despairs of procrastinators (6b) ★★★ the thin crack leading onto the headwall. Perhaps the best sport route of its grade in SE Wales?
15. Dozy Darcy (6b) ★ the shallow groove and overlap.
16. Darcy Dallies with lower Life Forms (6a+) ★★ the wall left of the arete.
17. The Destiny of Darcy Dancer (5+) ★ the obvious arete line on the right - no line of topo.