1. Darcy Bussell's Muscle (5) the first arete on entrance to the quarry
Strictly Cum Dancing (6a) right-hand side of the arete is pleasant
One Small Bob (6b+) line further right with a boulder problem start
2. Darcy's Oozing Crack (6a+) the left side of the wall with a crack to start; often wet.
3. Darcy Dribbles Daintily (6b) the centre of the wall with a steep start
4. A Nu Start (6b+) ★ the left side of the prominent arete.
5. Str8 off the Streetz (6b+) ★ the right-hand side of the arete with a tricky start.
6. Bridge over Troublesome Waters (6b+) the black wall utilising the corner on the right to start. Awaits dryness for the direct start
7. he Art of Garfunkeling (6b) the right side of the corner with some tricky bridging
8. Darcy Does Due Justice to Dale's Donation (6a) has a tricky step right to the belay.
9. Darcy Darling (5+) takes a crack and flake to a shared belay
10. Nick's Feb Half Term Route (6a) a slabby wall moving rightwards to a shared belay.
11. Gentleman Darcy (6a) ★ tackles a bulging lower section to a ledgy finale.
12. Darcy's in the Groove (6b) ★ the pleasant shallow V groove
13. Darcy's Old Rope Trick (6b) the frequently wet, crack. The belay identifies the route name!
14. Darcy Meets Mr Mowdem (5+) faint groove and ledges to belay.
15. Darcy's Wet Dirty Encounter (5+) a vague line left of a shallow groove complete with tree stump.
16. Nick's Jenga Jaunt (5+) obvious by name via the tree stump.
17. Darcy Meets the Brass Monkey (6a+) the angle of the bay gives good moves
18. Darcy's Due Diligence (6b+) ★ the wall starting just right of the corner with a tricky start and steep finish.
19. Darcy Diddles Daintily (6a+) Wall starting via faint crack left of stepped corners.
20. Gary's (5+) the corner line and wall
21. Get Slotted (6b) the thin crack left of the arete.
22. Mr Darcy (5+) the right-hand side of the arete and wall above. Belay way over to the left!