The walls to the right, whilst continuing to retain their height, provide in the main a number of excellent short pitches for a winter's day. These are intermingled with the occasional longer route.
1. The Missing Quarter (6b+) ★ blunt rib just right of the wall containing Roaring Forties. Pleasant slab climbing all the way to the top of the crag.
2. Saboo (6c) the shallow groove system is a little fragile.
3. Dandelion (6b) pleasant shallow groove system and the wall above. A little fragile in places and suffers from seepage.
4. Burdock (6b) the wall just left of the main angle of the bay.
5. Blinded by Love (6c+) ★★ superb sustained climbing on the stepped arete.
6. The Laughing Policeman (6b+) ★ crack and groove system starting via difficult rib. Suffers seepage at the start of the route, hence climbing the rib on the right.
7. Fair Cop (6b+) ★ c rack, wall and flying arete. A long sustained pitch with a technical start to the wall and an 'out there' finish.
8. Aptitude Test (7a) ★ desperately technical blunt low-level arete.
9. The Merthyr Infill (6c) ★ short technical and worthwhile wall.
10. My Blue Bell (6b)★ shallow groove with an awkward bulge.
11. All Sand Together (6c+)blunt rib with short steep section. Move right at 3rd BR into Red 'erring.
12. Red 'erring (6b+) ★ steep pink wall, bulge and bold rounded finale.
13. Plaque Attack (6c) ★ technical climbing up angled face.
14. Incidentally (6b+) arete of wall moving left to belay.
15. Cop the Lot (7a) blunt rib on other side of dirty groove to a hard finish.
16. The Caerphilly Cop Out (6c+) ★ blunt rib, l-o-n-g reach and short difficult face.
17. I Am What I Am (6b) ★★ shallow groove and open face, the left-hand of three longer routes. Excellent sustained face climbing with a crux finish. Well bolted.
18. You Are What You Is (6c) ★ central line of open face. Crux start, excellent.
19. Is it What You are That is? (6c+)★★ arete of wall with a low crux and sportingly bolted middle section.
20. The Brush Down (7a) ★ left-hand line of two to right with hard starting wall.
21. The Brush Off (7a) ★ right-hand line, slightly harder at the start and finish.
My LIttle Rooty Wooty (6a+) ★ pleasant face way over to right.