1. Sinister (7a+) ★★ superb overhanging climbing with long reach at start. Classic Rebolted
2. Abbattoir and Costello (7b+) ★★★ the centre of the black wall. Intricate, sustained, steep and brilliant. Rebolted
3. In Blood, Of Life, Of Sin ? (7a+) ★★ excellent fingery wall climbing with a dynamic crux.
4. Evil Eye (7a) ★ cracks and wall past 'eye' to a difficult slab. Good climbing, sometimes wet but still climbable.
5. Letters of Life (6c) ★ left side of blunt arete. One difficult move. Also gives access to the ledge for routes above. Rebolted
6. Dreaming in Colour (7a) ★★ superb sustained and fingery wall climbing. Crux at start but no respite after that. Rebolted
7. Giving it all Up (7a) ★★ the centre of the wall. Desperate moves at half-height. Rebolted
8. The Host (6c) ★ wall just left of shallow groove utilizing flaky holds. Finish on left. Rebolted
9. Food for Parasites (7a+) ★★ fine wall with another difficult mid-height crux. Fingery. Rebolted
10. Bringeth yon Leach (7a+) ★ left-hand side of face. Heinous crimping.
11. Snapper (6c) straightforward climbing in a superb position. Two hard moves.
12. Overleaf (6b) headwall above left-hand wall. Gained from Letters of Life.