1. Bunk Her (6c) ★ From the top of bank. Direct and fingery with a tough, mid-height, crux.
2. Golf Whore (6c) ★ Another worthwhile pitch. Steep, sustained without one hard move.
3. Chip And Putt (6c+) ★A line via a boxed-in recess and steep crackline. Hard, and with some controversial holds. Quit an exercise.
4. Money (7a+) ★ Desperate moves on clean headwall.
5. Time for Tee (6b+) ★★ Classic. Sustained. A low crux and strenuous mid-height bulge.
6. Fairway To Heaven (6c+) ★★ The hard classic of the crag. The low bulge is awkward and the route has a finish that will surprise you.
7. Golf Bag (7a) Appropriate name. Short, scruffy desperate.
8. Golf Syndrome (7a) ★ Short, sharp and surprising. Packs a punch!
10. Poisonous Little Toad (7b) Hideous move over overlap. Wire needed for first BR.
11. Caddy Lack E1 5bThe obvious arete on left of the bay.
12. Nibble My Niblicks (6b+) Short scruffy wall and crack. Awkward.