A long section of cliff seemed with grooves and overhangs. The variety of climbing here is very extensive with one of the best E3s in the area. The central section of cliff can suffer from seepage into mid June.
Unnamed (5) access pitch to Tufa Terrace on left-hand side of face.
1. Croeso Y Gymru (6c) ★ pleasant climbing with long reach at top. Rock 5 useful. Not originally bolted
2. The World-v-Gibson (7a) ★★ a superb pitch. A technical crux low down and sustained above. Not originally bolted
3. Straining At The Leash (7b) ★ hard and reachy at the crux. Packs a punch.
4. Leave it to The Dogs (7a+) ★★ magnificent sustained climbing via groove and arete. Snappy crux.
5. There's Life in the Old Dog Yet (6c+) ★★ short, sharp crux in fine position.
6. Plus Ca Change (7b) ★ centre of wall via prominent flake. Long reach/desperate crux.
7. Hanging by a Thread (6c) ★★★ the classic of its grade in South-East Wales. Superb, sustained wall climbing.
8. Edgemoor (7b+) ★ short, hard and fingery crux. Bolt-on hold.
9. Edge-Hog (7b+) ★★★ superb arete and powerful bulge. Harder for short. Fine positions.
10. Grow-Up! (7b+) ★★ mega route through centre of bulges and roofs. Complicated lineage.
11. Unnamed (5) easy access pitch via slabs.