Another surprising find situated below and to the left of the parking spot below the path up to the main crag. It has some very pleasant routes but with a rubbish tip below it. It faces northwest and gets the late afternoon sun.
1. Coming Unstuck (6b) a diffficult boulder problem start then easier
2. I'm Stuck, I'm Off (6b) pleasantly sustained with a bit of a reach for the belay.
3. Stig of the Dump (6a) a short pleasant wall on good holds
4. Stickle Brick (5) straightforward climbing on the left-hand side of the next buttress
5. Stick it up 'em (6a) ★ good 'tumps' and rugosities
6. Stick it to 'em (6a+) ★ more of the same via a shallow scoop
7. Evostick (4) easier on the right but still pleasant
8. Rubber, Blubber (6c) ★ a super little pitch with technicalities and varied moves
9. Tyre and Brimstone (6a) pleasant face climbing
10. Funeral Tyre (6a+) the brown drainage streak with tricky moves low down
11. Tyred Out (6b) the slabby face steepens gradually to a fingery finale
12. Retyred (5) ★ the superb little crackline/jug-fest to the right
13. Too Tyred? (6c) ★ fingery face climbing to the right.
14. Unnamed (7a) ★ fine fingery climbing up the smooth grey face
15. Pirelli Times (7b+) desperate and very reachy moves just above the second bolt. Has a small hollow undercut
16. Open project
17. It's been a Goodyear (6b+) ★ pleasant face on sidepulls to big jugs
18. Dunlop Special (6b) fingery move and long reach above ledge - harder for the short
19. Retread (6b) ★ really pleasant face climbing
20. Remoulded (6c) undercuts, layaways and small finger edges
21. Tyre Times (6c) another miriad of holds - layaways and edges.
22. Locking Nut (6c+) extending mvoes through the bulge and a hard move left and up
23. Onto the Canvas (5) pleasant face climbing
24. Bald Patch (5) right-hand line to same belay - easier.
25. Mal Alignment (5) easy slab to a steep finish
26. Get Tracking (6a) really pleasant blunt rib
27. Wear and Tear (5) pleasant easy face
28. Wheel and Tyre (6a) pleasant face to intricate finish