The central meeting point here is usually under Nelson himself (Winnie won’t complain anymore).
Day Break (4) obvious chimney line
1. Morning Winpenny (5) at last a pleasant warm up just left of a prominent crack.
2. Duhka (6c) ★ a faint groove, overlap and technical move. Rebolted
3. Blabba Mouth (7a) ★ slightly squeezed onto vague arete. Rebolted
4. East of Sweden (6c) ★★ pleasant wall and shallow scoop with a little air between the BRs. Rebolted
5. Nelson Mandela (7b) ★★ classic. Powerful but innocuous start followed by awkward moves on the upper arete. Has lost crucial undercut hold since first ascent. Rebolted
6. Sperm Wales (6c+) desperate start to humpbacked Overlap. Gain it from left at 6b. Rebolted
7. Spunk Trumpets (6c) ★ pleasant via vague white tower. Rebolted
8. Join the Union Jack (6b+) ★ awkward bulge with beak and easy wall. Rebolted
9. Ninety Nine Rabid feminists (6c+) Fine climbing. Awkward start airy above with new finish. Rebolted
10. Just Yvonne More (6c) ★ difficult starting moves on arete lead to easier bulge and fine finale of 99 Rabid Feminists.
11. Stars and Stripes (6c)★★ Difficult overlap and pleasant upper groove.Rebolted
12. Bad Man from Bodie (7a)★ technical and dynamic into and up the tiny groove.Rebolted
13. Flat Baps (7b) ★ short, sharp and nasty overlap Rebolted
14. Lotus Wing (6b) ★★ smashing climbing via shallow groove system. Rebolted
15. Dry Day (6c) ★ Technical start and awkward groove. High in grade . Rebolted
There are a handful of routes around to the left. Laughability (6a) climbs a short wall and slab; You're Having a Laugh (6a) is the testing little slab just left: Amuse Bouche (4+) is the scoop rightwards: I've got a Bad, Bad Bottom (5) climbs the groove above the start of AB and finishes up the headwall and Double the Fun (4) climbs the gully and face above just left.