No topo yet, just a list of routes from left to right for now.
1. Bandwagon on Direction (7a) the leftmost route on the crag.
2. The Workhouse (7a+)
3. Poorlaw (6c+)
4. A Major Moment (7a) start below two opposite facing blocky flakes just above the first bolt. Move L on the break above before going up through the bulge and L to finish.
5. Supplementary Benefit (7a+) ★ start up the smooth slab.
6. Incapacity Benefit (7a+) ★★ high in the grade.
7. The Dole 1989 ★ (7b+) finishes below the top roof. Carrying on over the roof gives The Enterprise Allowance Finish (7c+)
8. Yorkshire 8b (8a) ★
9. Ape Index (8b+) ★ climbs the wall and bulges R of the previous route.
10. The Weakling (7c+) ★★ another double roof route.
11. The Wee Cling (7c) climbs Brachiation Dance to the notch then goes up and left to finish up the Weakling.
12. Brachiation Dance (7a+) ★★ takes a line through bulges via the prominent notch. Belay may be missing so jump off and lower of the last bolt.
13. The Free Monster (8a) ★★★ originally The Tea Monster until the bolt on hold was removed.
14. The Auctioneer (8a+)
15. Rumble in the Jungle (8a+) ★★★
16. Monsterosity (8b) ★★★ starts up Rumble to the big flake then heads leftwards to finish up Alabatrossity. Possibly harder since loss of holds.
17. Barbarossity (8b) ★★★ a direct finish to the last route climbing directly through the final roof between Rumble in the Jungle and Albatrossity.
18. Albatrossity (8a+) ★★★ as the name implies a big span is required. Maybe harder for smaller climbers.
19. Superfly (8a+) ★★
20. Superosity (8a+) ★★ a fully independent line despite the name.
21. Eclipsed (8a+) ★★
22. The Disillusioned Glue Machine (8a) ★★
23. Empire Burlesque (7c+) ★ shares the start with the last route branching out R from the horizontal break.
24. The Nasty Man (7c+) ★
25. Goldcrest (8a) ★ shares start with the last route up to the break.
26. Sirius (7c+) ★
27. Attila the Hun (7a+)
28. Catch the Rainbow (6b+) the rightmost route is also the easiest. No belay so climb/jump down and lower of the last bolt.