1. Mutley Stole my Route Man (6b) replaces Monkey Stole my Walkman which lies at the bottom of the crag.
2. Winter Fingers (6b) Next line of BRs to right. Keep right of BRs low down.
Broken to Bits (6c+) another fragile line to the right.
3. Down to the Last (6b) Tricky start to shallow groove system.
4. Fragmented (6c) shallow groove, blunt rib and technical finale.
5. Mice Breaker (6b+) another shallow groove system left of an arete
6. Finishing Off (6b+) left arete of groove.
7. Spectrophotonomy E2 5b Obvious groove. Rarely climbed.
8. Fifty Bolts to the Gallon (6a+) Contrived arete to right via new BRs. Two stiff pulls high up. Poor
9. Like Ice, Like Fire (6a) Shallow grooves on left-hand side of arete. 2 staple runners.
10. Galening Crack HVS 5a * Prominent crack in back of groove. Best trad. line in quarry.
11. Compromise E2 5b the shallow groove, old BRs, and shallow finishing groove.
12. Promises (6a+) vague arete with short tricky section of prominent hollow flake.
13. The Rotten Word (6c+) Line of staples to right. Hard and fingery low down. Finish on arete
14. Decaydance (6c) hangers left of prominent cracked pillar to fine open finish on headwall.
15. A Right Earful (6a+) * left wall of prominent excavated corner to hard finish out left at top
16. Clean Your Mouth Out (6c+) Right wall of newly formed corner to fine finish.
17. The Dust Bunnies (6c+) line of hangers above hole via blunt rib to big move at the top to reach the belay
18. Dalken Shield (6b) * line of staples to right, beginning from hole, to airy finale
19. Hardcore, You Know the Score (6b) Shallow groove with half-height crux. Becoming polished.
20. The Director's Cut (6a+) Direct line via blunt rib formed by shothole. Pleasant. Rings belay out right.
21. Bladerunner (6a+) * Fine bold route via half-height groove.Bold climbing
22. Bruce's Bonus (6b) First route left of corner taken direct.