This area is approached by walking past the main wall. Pass a smaller wall on the left and high up on the left is this buttress. Access is by scrambling up the scree via a fixed rope and then back left to beneath the routes.
The corner around to the left is Boy Better Know (6a) ★
1. Weasel Assassin (7a) ★ technical and fingery face climbing on small holds on the left side of the wall.
2. Psycho Squirrel (7a) ★ the harder right-hand line, particularly so around the overlaps at 8m. 4BRs.
3. Stoatily Obvious (6b+) leftwards line from blocky start via corner and tricky finish above slab
4. Weasily Identifiable (6b+) the right-hand line starting the same. Pity about the start.
Around to the right is a gully which can be gained via a fixed rope:
1. Skyfall (6b+) ★ is the big hanging arete and crack: very photogenic
2. Buzzards Banquet (6a) is the offwidth crack
3. Billy Bunter (5) is the slab
4. Architects Glasses (6a) is the left-hand side of the rib
5. Bon Marche (6a) strict eliminate but good climbing
Right again in the trees is a small wall:
Niggestone (6a+) is the front of the buttress with a right-hand variant Knuckle Fucker (6a), the diagonal line is Murmeration (6a) ★, Banana Boat (5+) is the cracks and the slim pillar is Pleather Madonna (6c). To the right is a poor route across the crozzly fac at 6b.
The back left-hand corner of the quarry on an arete are: Taco Bell (6b), the featured right-hand face is Unnamed (6a+). Right again is a Project with a very hard start and right again is Top Knots and Tats (6a). Further right is an orange tower with a grotty start, hence Orange Tower (6c+) a very testing final move.