1. The Wrong Alto (6c) arete on left gained from route 3. Steep!
2. Mezzo Forte (6b+) centre of leaning wall. Good.
3. Pianissimo (6b+) ★ unusual route via steep face and finishing ramp.
4. Baritone Crime (6c+) ★ steep face with good holds to ledge and powerful finishing sequence.
5. Lend me Your Tenor (6c+) difficult lower wall with lunge to ledge. Technical corner finishing on right arete.
6. Bass Crack (6b) obvious crackline with difficult entry and steep starting wall.
7. Born to be a Bass Player (6a+) ★ excellent delicate face to steep wall and prominent crack.
8. Baseline (6a+) ★ gentle lower wall to unusual corner and steep finale in crack on left
9. Bass Race (6b) ★ pleasant face to sharp arete and steep finale direct. Excellent.
10. Don't Blame Me on it! (6c+) ★ blank-looking face finishing in corner.
Ugle (7a+) ★ technical face climbing up the white streak
11. Human Capital (6c+) ★★ excellent face climbing leading through a bulge to a final groove/overlap
12. Scum Manifesto (7a+ )★★ another fine climbing culminating in a hard finale on the final, smooth-looking wall.
13. The Mud and the Blood and the Beer (5+) pleasant climbing on right-hand side of face.
Grimbles (5+) easy ledges to difficult slab finale.
Grime Time (5+) thin rib above ledge to the right.