1. The Booze Cruise (6b+) ★ a long line climbing the technical wall starting just left of the corner to finish via the fine white tower.
2. Cruisin' for a Boozin (6b+) ★ the right wall of the corner with a tricky balance move low down followed by a long reach. Finish via a hanging flake corner and an easier upper wall.
3. The Crinoid Cruise E3 5c ★ the long fossil-encrusted crackline with the hardest section being in the lower 5m.
4. Here I am (6c+) The short intense wall to the right moving into the next route for its finale.
5. See Me Coming (6c) ★ the technical wall right of the crack followed by easier climbing above a small ledge.
6. The Scarlet Woman (6a+) ★ a short and technical gray wall to pleasant face climbing above and at an easier angle.
7. Crocodile Tears (6c) ★ the testing face to the right soon easing above to join the Scarlet Woman.
8. Alligator Smiles (6a+) ★ slim groove and easier headwall.
9. Tolley put the Kettle On (6c) easy start to difficult blind moves from a flake to rounded ledge above. Easier above.
10. The Convert (7a) A difficult route with a slappy central section and steep finale. Originally E3 5b!
11. Forbidden Fruit (6b+) ★ the obvious line via a steep start and slabbier walls above. Good.
12. Another Roadside Attraction (6a) ★ a long line via a shallow scoop and groove. A good intro to the cliff.
13. Old King Colehill (6c) ★ excellent face climbing starting via a white streak and with tricky moves above the first BR.
14. It's a Hamster Mr. Fawlty (6a+) ★ the long shallow groove and gray wall above just to the left of the dirty groove bounding the right-hand side of the wall.