1. Headline News (6c) ★short fingery test-piece via a pleasant compact wall.
2. Heads will Roll (6a) ★ a long ambling route via a series of cracks and corners to a fine finish on the headwall with the crux being the last move.
3. Razors (6c) fierce technical face climbing above a prominent overlap. Tough though short.
4. Orange Gina (6b+) easy slab and fingery face utilizing the crack on the left when necessary.
5. My My Tsunami E4 6a ★★ a difficulty shallow groove, BRs, leads to a move left into a superb jamming crack. Hardest through and above the roof
6. Caesarea (6c+) ★★ a prominent pillar above the start of the last route gives superb intricate climbing, the crux being getting onto the pillar itself.
7. Viva Les Bulles (6c+) ★★ the first of two long mega-routes taking a tricky lower bulge, a superb calcite crack, crux bulge and flying finale.
8. Wolves of the Calla (6c+) ★★ a long, long route beginning via a technical wall, then via a crackline, a bulging calcite wall and steep crack finish. 70m rope essential. Superb.
9. A L'Orange (6c) ★★ starts just right again and aims for a fine cracked wall and sharp arete finish
10. Pain (6c+) a testing fingery pitch via a thin crack from a ledge at 10m. Lies just to the right of a prominent ramp.
11. Cam Boys E2 5c A good jamming crack springing from the same ledge. Take you Friends.
12. Agony E3 6a ★ A fine jamming pitch taking the crack above the ledge with the prominent niche towards its top.
13. Hurt (7a) ★★ Another very fine pitch taking a prominent crackline, juggy overlap and final difficult headwall.
14. Anguish (7a+) ★ wall and shallow hanging groove to the right. Hard low down with a physical finale.
15. Many Mani Men (6c+) A good little route taking a clean white pillar to a deceptively difficult finish
16. Sisters of Oriza (6c+) ★★ Another potential classic taking an easier lower wall (6b) and a superb overhang wall to finish on an arete out in space.
The final section of this wall, at right angles to the orange face, gives five easier routes on fine rock.
1. There is No Sanity Claus (6b) ★ Pleasant climbing via a steep thin crack and technical move on the face above.
2. No Sanity (6c) ★ the extension above the belay
3. Is there Life after Turkey? (6b) A technical blunt rib and easier slab above to same belay as last route.
4. More Pudding Please (6a) the right side of the corner on fine rock to a ledge, then the easier face above.
5. Flame the Sauce (5) direct via a steep start and calcite slab.
6. Brule (4) obvious crackline
7. Snoozalem (5) the final route on good rock, starting at a slightly higher level.