In the back of the bay 80m to the left of the Take Away wall is a fine tower of excellent unusual rock with five worthwhile pitches.
1. The Fatherhood (6a) fine gray wall with tricky finale
2. Fatherly Advice (5) the pillar left of the wide chimney/crack
3. In My Father's House (6a) left-hand of two longer lines
Unnamed (6a) very worthwhile pitch using belay on left for descent.
4. Farther, Dear Farther (6a) * the right-hand line which is well worth seeking out
5. Love yer Dad (6a) the wall and short arete above a prominent cleaned ledge.
Opposite to the Take Away Wall is a face riddled with shot-holes. Nine routes have been done here. From left to right these are:
1. Tosh (5) left most line pas scar
2. Bullshot (5) easy start, one move slab
3. Triple Barrel (5) blunt rib and face
4. Geoff Capes (5) slight pillar to face above grassy ledge
5. A Shot in the Arm (5) slabby wall with blunt rib high up
6. A Shot to the Head (6a) easier lower groove and pleasant upper face.
7. Shotgun (6b) fine face and easier wall above ledge. Best of bunch
8. Shoot Out (5) dirty rib and upper wall. Very poor at moment.
All Shot Down (6b) left-hand of two lines on wall 80m to right.
Calling the Shots (5) fine vague pillar right.