1. Silence of the Clams (7a+)
Pleasant face climbing over the fishes tail. Rebolted and holds glued up - now solid.
2. Over the Rainbow Trout (6c+)
A good little route rightwards through bulge.
3. Night of the Guppy (7b)
Power climbing through the bulge. Unobvious.
4. Lamprey on Ice (7a+)
A roof and blunt rib. Airy at the top but easy for the grade.
5. The Zander Welfare Club (7b) ★
The hanging blunt rib to the right of the hanging corner. Finish via overlap.
6. Red Snapper Meets the Dogfish (7a+) ★
Climb the lower bulge and blunt arête marked by gold BRs.
7. Name that Tuna (7c)
A desperate start and fingery finish.
8. Garfish Serenade (7a+)
A fingery and blind pitch via the pillar to the right.
9. The Open Secret (E4 6b) ★★
The fine open groove line with a short hard section, BR.
10. Fragile Earth (E5 6a) ★
A fine bold pitch via a faint flake line to the right. Meager wire protection.
11. Something Fishy (7a) ★
A very technical sequence after leaving the break.
12. Fishing Without a License (7c) ★
Climb the obvious hanging scoop right of the ivy, or maybe now under it. Hard.
13. Barefoot in a Pool of Sharks (7b+) ★
The bare-looking wall right again via an overlap and long rock over.
14. Kissing the Mackerel (7c)
Desperate moves in two stages to right. Harder for the short or graded for the tall.
15. The Life of a Stickleback (7b+)
A very difficult starting sequence out of the alcove.
16. Minnows as Substitute for White Bait (6c) ★
Traverse the break across the wall. Finish at Fishing Without a License.