1. Tout Comprendre E1 5a the left-hand arete beginning part way up the slope. Poor gear.
2. A Game of Chess E5 6b ★★ a superb technical feast on the blank-looking face via a vague crackline. Immaculate but tricky to work out.
3. Hammer into Anvil E2 6a Steps left from a block and up via a short-lived sequence of technical moves.
4. Nice 'n Sleazy E2 5b a vague line on the right-hand side of the slab past a small overlap.
5. 96 Smears E5 6c ★ the extremely smooth slab to the right. Appropriately named.
6. Rupert Bear Goes Hiking VS 4c the left-hand crack of two on the slab to the right.
7. Bimbo the Exploding Lorry Driver's Gulch Eliminate VS 4b the right-hand crack. Care with the exit.
8. Beau Jest HVS 5a the right-hand arete of the wall.