This is situated at the far left-hand end of the quarry:
1. Won’t get Fooled Again (7a+) ★ the left-hand side of the arete with a sneaky finish using holds on the right.
2. Pindale Wizard (6c+) ★ the excellent right-hand side of the arete with a stopper finish.
3. Deaf, Dumb and Blind Kid (5+) the thin juggy crack on the right-hand side wall.
4. Substitute (6a) branches off right onto a ramp.
The open quarried wall with a series of small aretes and delicate features.
1. Pinterest (5) ★ the very pleasant arete.
2. Pins and Needles (6c) the right-hand side of the arete has some insecure moves.
3. Pinto (6b) the flat face above the ledge proves quite technical
4. Pino (5+) the pleasant shallow groove
5. Pinstripe (6a) a short route with a fingery finale
6. Pin Job(6b) ★ the vague arete with a technical wall.
7. Pinheads (6b) ★ the best route on this wall up the centre of the face
8. Pintail (5+) the right-hand arete with a short finishing wall.
9. Unpinned (6a) a short technical wall on the right
Obvious by name with a small low-level cave off to the right
1. Moss Edge (6b+) an easy start leads to a technical finale
2. Mossover (5) the left-hand of two pleasant slab climbs
3. Pin Slab Classique (5) ★ the better right-hand line
4. A Rolling Stone Gathers… (5) steep start finishing on a nose
5. Pin Tale (6b) tricky moves above the ledge via an incredible through hole
6. Can’t Pin it on Me (6b) the technical corner line
7. Pin Job (6c) the arete is very worthwhile.
Gained by an obvious track at a higher level with a group of nondescript lines.
1. One Year Older (4) difficult to spot and needs lower off karabiner
2. One Year Nearer (5+) the left-hand side of the slabby-looking face.
3. Once a Year (6a) the central line
4. Nine Times Table (6a) the best of the lot hereabouts.
5. The Ministry (6a) the left-hand of three past a ledge
6. The Infamy (6a) the best of the right-hand trio
7. The Industry (6a) the right hand line.