1. Edge Play (5) left-hand side of slim groove. Poor.
2. Play Doh (6a) right-hand wall of groove with a tricky little start.
3. Helter Skelterer (6a+) pleasant face above tricky start
4. Pachucho Cadaver (6a) shallow groove system and wall.
5. Hard Player (6b+) ★ steep nose with big rock-over move. Easier above.
6. I'm not a Player (4) shallow groove and crack. Sparsely bolted.
7. Playground Attraction (7a+) technical crack and face
8. The Hex (6c+) tricky crack soon easing
9. Ripsaw (6c+) pleasant blunt arete. Right to belay.
10. Terror of the Towers (7a) desperate face.
11. Whose is Casey (6a) slim face with tricky central section
12. Leben Tod (6a+) left-hand side of slim arete
13. Spinball Wizzard (6b) flat front face
14. Hamlet Prince of Players (6a+) steep face utilizing right arete.
15. William's Plays Shakespeare (6a+ ) face and arete with steep finale
16. Flog the Lume (6a) face using arete.
17. A Comedy of Played Errors (6a+) arete with a high first clip and steep moves.
18. Did Romeo Play (4) easier arete.
19. Will Juliet (6a+) arete in back of face. No crack on left.
20. A Merchant Played in Venice (4) arete on right.