1. Hugh Cornell (6b) small compact wall up and to the left
2. Columbia Groove (6b) obvious shallow groove. Steep
3. Yale Rider (6c) the steep wall to the right
4. The Harvard Crimson (6c+) the wall off the large ledge
5. Take me back to Princeton (7a) takes the wall to the right.
6. Dartmouth (7a) a line off the wet streak to the right
7. Rhodes Scholar (7b) short wall to ledge and very bouldery moves through the overhang
8. The Ivy League (7a) * less difficult through the overhang with a tricky approach up to it
9. Planting the Ivy (7b) * the hardest here with a real stopper move to latch a sloper above the roof.
10. Ceremonial Unveiling (6c) short intense wall easing higher up
11. Rip it off... (6b+) tricky move on wall then juggy overlap
12. Ivy Tilsley (6b) obvious corner above ledge and crack through overhang