There are two routes right of the mains section of wall gained by scrambling up onto a higher ledge system.
49 and Counting (6a) ★ is the right-hand line and Coming of Age (6a) the left-hand.
1. Bah, Bah Black Sheep (6a+) easier line on right-hand side of wall. Start at slightly higher ledge system.
2. Up the Spout (6b) ★ good and straightforward climbing to a tricky final/reach directly above the last BR. Now extended up arete above ledge.
3. Humpty Dumpty (6c+) ★★ Pleasant face climbing squeezed onto the very right-hand edge of the wall. Easy start to open face via faint crack high up.
4. Hickory Dickory Dock (7a) ★★ Better on the upper wall. Easy ground to ledge. Difficult moves through right-hand of slim overlap, then thin crack to the top.
5. Incy Wincy Spider (7a+) ★★ Right-hand of two hard routes through overlap demarcated by a BR on the lip. Hard moves to and through the overlap. Steadier above. 70m required.
6. Pew, Pew, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub (7a+) ★★ Left-hand through overlap and again excellent. A long reach to and through the overlap helps. 70m rope required.
7. Grid Iron (6c) ★★ Original of wall and still its best? Centre of lower wall, then face with zig zag crack and excellent wall above. 70m required.
8. Curfew (6b+) ★★ Superb sustained face climbing from just left of Grid Iron at half-height. 70m required.
9. A Night Torchlight Parade (6b+) ★★ new direct line taking lower wall to ledge and fine upper wall. Can be used to start: 70m required.
10. Gaza Stripper (6b) ★★ thin crack system from half-height ledge. Excellent climbing, gained by the lower half taken by The Stringlers 70m required.
11. The Stringlers (6a) straightforward climbing up the open corner/groove line
12. A Night on the Town (6c+) wall to left from the same half-height ledge. Good climbing but only as a last resort when you've ticked everything. New start added on lower wall. 70m required.
13. Sack the Strugglers (6c) ★ pleasant climbing via a blunt, tricky rib and easier overlaps.
14. Smack the Juggler (6b+) ★Right-hand side of wall via thin crack to ledge. Face on left with tricky finish. Has a new extension finish via the wall and arete at the same grade
15. Jack the Smuggler (6c+) ★ Centre of wall by technical moves from half-height. Sustained and excellent. Rebolted to give a safer proposition
16. Strawberry Tubin (7a+) ★ a long fine route with some hard moves just below half-height and fingery throughout. Unfortunately has a poor start.