1. Better Lait than Never (6b) ★ the overhanging arete gives fine move.
2. Cream HVS 5a a long ambling route with plenty of loose rock. From the top of the crack either traverse right to a BB or continue up and then left to the arete above the void and finish up the walls above.
3. Screaming Dream (6a+) Pleasant face climbing with a thuggy bulging start
4. Semi Skimmed (6a+) short steep wall followed by easy ground and technical moves and long reach to belay
5. Gold Top (6b) easy start then left-hand line of bolts with pleasant technicalities
6. All gone Sour (6b) ★ takes right-hand branch of bolts. Technical low down with plenty of climbing above
7. The Cat that Got the Cream (6b+) ★ from behind tree climbs scoop and walls to ledge with fine headwall as finale.
8. Past You Eyes (6b+) ★★ fine central line of wall with plenty of pleasant climb throughout. Take care with hollow blocks at finale. DO NOT CLIMB. Top has fallen down.
9. UHT (6b) ★ branches off right from 4th bolt to reach easier ground and hanging groove above overlaps.
10. Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb (6b) ★ Counter line to UHT with ledgey start then excellent climbing culminating in a fine bulging finale on good holds