The final section of the upper tier beyond Taerg Wall gives good rock and a handful of good routes most especially World's Edge and Finer Feelings.
1. Cathcart's Got a Brand New Brodrie (E1 5b) From behind a small tree tackles a small overlap to reach a thin crack leading to the top.
2. Finer Feelings (HVS 5a) ★★ The pleasant wall starting 5m right of the tree.
3. Warp Commander (E1 5b) ★ Climbs the next wall via a small overlap, PR, and pleasant wall above past a second PR.
4. The Trick (HVS 5a) the obvious crack finishing the wall and crack above with a little more difficulty.
5. Vertical Games (E3 6a) ★ A super little route gaining the prominent flake crack and finding all the difficulties where it ends. Well protected.
6. Chance (E2 5b) A poor route on hollow flakes on the wall to the right to finish via a thin crack and better rock.
7. Ash Bole (S) The horrible crackline.
8. Quill (VS 4b) The obvious jamming crack and more awkward crack above, just left of the descent path gives a better route.
9. Sting (HS) ★ Another good route taking a prominent flake and wide crack above right of the descent gully.
10. Jennifer Crack (HS) ★ the obvious wide crack taking the full height of the crag.
11. World's Edge (E4 6a) ★★ Superb positions and climbing. Tackles the main arete to the right starting on its right-hand side to reach a bulge. The difficulties here are relatively short and reasonably protectable to reach a PR and easier climbing above.
12. Someone Like You (E5 6b) ★ The centre of the wall requires a l-o-n-g reach above the mid height PR. Precarious low down, PR.
13. Soul on Ice (E4 5c) The right-hand side of the wall via a number of hollow flakes on the rib with the trickiest move by a TR that has passed it sell-by date. A thin crack finishes the route.