Twilight Tower Buttress Left
1. On Line S A steep layback crack gains easier ground above.
2. Extension VS 4c the barrell-shaped arete with a few brittle holds.
3. Funeral Corner HS ★★ the superb corner line with an exciting finish around the top overhang.
4. Inter Digital Pause HVS 5a the arete right of the corner with tricky moves past an old PR.
5. Penetration Factor VS 4c ★ another fine climb taking the thin crack and impressive layback flake above.
6. Sidestep HVS 4c the thin crackline just right again and finishing via the right-hand fork and wider crack above.
7. Ruth's Ramble VD the obvious broken crackline via two dead yew trees.
8. Loran S ★ another pleasant route via a flake crack, bulge and awkward moves past a yew tree.
9. Sunday Driver VS 4c ★ another gem taking the wall and slab to the right.