1. The Silver Line HVS 4c ★ the impressive arete, starting on its left-hand side.
2. Kyani Quatsi E2 5b ★ a faint groove and crackline lying 3m right of the arete Not done before this date.
3. Planet Head E3 5c ★ slightly squeezed in following the left-hand of the three faint cracklines
4. Any Which Way E2 5b ★★★ a classic pitch via thin rightwards trending cracks with many pleasant surprises
5. Mud Slide Slim (6c) ★★ the trickier left-hand line via a nick. Rebolted
6. This Way to Clitheroe (6c) ★★ the centre of the wall via a prominent scar. Almost 6c+Rebolted
7. Clevor Trevor (6c) ★★ the first of a trio of excellent wall climbs via bold climbing and a faint crack Rebolted
8. The Last Straw E3 5c ★★ the prominent crackline gives a fine sustained pitch. Can take seepage
9. Trabucco (6c+) ★ very similar to White Smear but with a well protected hard move.Rebolted
10. White Smear E4 5c bold wall climbing via a very faint crack and white smear
11. All Over Lancashire E3 5c the obvious traverse line took a lot of cleaning before this solo ascent. Sorry but not done before!
Some extra trad routes
1. Quick Silver S 4a the leftmost route on the slab. Easy but no pro.
2. Big Phlash VS 4a steady climbing go rightwards via a small corner. Again limited protection
3. Long John Silver VS 4b the direct finish
4. Blue Flash VS 4b the direct start!
5. Gold Phlash VS 4b climbs via a block at the crawl terrace and via the open face above.
6. Big Splat HVS 4c a rightwards finale
7. Dino Vs 4b another pleasant route to the left of the arete
8. The Silver Line HVS 4c ★ Fine climbing on the left-hand side of the arete