1. Slap and Tickle (7a) ★ technical climbing on grey face to left. Rebolted
2. Dying Tonight (7a+) ★ more technical face climbing left again with hard move above overlap. Rebolted
3. Pictures of Living E4 6a ★ flake and shallow groove to left on front face of buttress. Old PRs.
4. Mr. Wobbler E3 6a direct finish via shallow groove, TR.
5. Prickly Heat (7a)★ excellent thin slab to left with overlap start. Direct finish is (7a+). Rebolted
Out of the Fire, Into the Furnace (7b) desperate moves through lower overhang and pleasant above.
6. Freely Slapping Upwards E4 6c desperate bulge to left and short wall. Situ gear.
7. Physical Transaction (7a) short hard sequence through bulge to tree.
8. Smoky Bear E2 5b prominent flake a crack to dead tree.
9. Non Stop E1 5c thin cracks in wall to left, TR.
10. Mitsuki Groove HVS 5a ★ large scoop climbed via numerous cracks. Step right at the top.
11. Space Ace E3 5c ★★ steps left from groove, then excellent climbing via groove and pocketed wall, BR.
12. A Spaceman in the Whitehouse E4 6a faint scoop and flaked rib, TR.
13. Unknown Feelings E2 5c ★★ wall to wide overlap and through this to slabs. Excellent.
14. Bone Orchard E3 5c ★ bold climbing via grey face, tapering groove and roof and bulge to slab above.
Osteophyte E5 6a ★ superb, technical and bold route via face and shallow finishing groove system, 2PRS
15. Atlantic Traveller VS 4c ★★ traverses right along slabby ledge below overhangs to cracks on right.
16. Kinberg VS 4c ★★ the overhanging crack and corner line. Excellent.
The Burger King E3 6a ★ front face of the tower, 2BRs.
17. Monumental VS 4b groove above tree on left-hand side of prow.