Just a Treat (6a+) face left of tower of Kinberg with hard start.
1. Slippery Caramel (7a) ★ grey front face with technical and fingery moves above half height. Belay out left. Rebolted
2. A Dose of Barley Fever (6c+) ★ the leaning grey arete gives a good pitch. Rebolted
3. Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No E3 6a ★ thin slanting crack in left wall. Crux at bulge, PR above.
4. Polytextured Finish (6c+) pleasant and very technical wall left of corner. Rebolted
5. Hard Shoulder (7b) desperate start through overlap and easier above.
6. Soft Shoulder (6a) ★ very pleasant face route with tricky start.
7. Freeway Madness E3 5b pleasant face climbing with a bold feel to it. Misses the real challenge.
8. The Cycle Path E5 6b ★★ technical face to join Sentinel with a fingery finale. Needs small wires and large Friend
9. Sentinel E1 5b ★★ excellent curving crackline of classic status.
10. Ray of Hope (6c+) ★ arete with sustained and fingery climbing.
11. Rays and Hail (7b+) ★ excellent white face with mean finale above overlap. Rebolted
12. Lurking in the Long Grass (7a) ★★ excellent system of flakes and walls to left. Rebolted
13. Serengetti (7a) left-hand start to Lurking with very hard start
14. Bug Off (7b) ★ another mean start and then much easier on left.
15. U Got me Bugged (7a+) ★ hard start through bulge and fingery face above. Rebolted
16. A Stab in the Back (7b) ★ desperate start through overlaps. Much easier above.
17. Whilst Rome Burns (7a)★ another fine technical face. Rebolted
18. Et Tu Brutus (6b+) ★ short and pleasant will with technical crux.
19. One Carlos E5 6b ★ front face of protruding white wall. BR and PR - wires needed.
20. Fingernail E1 5b curving crack to holly, then crack and arete above.