1. Hunky Monk (6b+) slight bulge and wall
2. The After Eights (7b+) widest part of overhang and desperate wall.
3. People Give me the Eyes (7c) ★ the gently leaning wall. Sustained, fingery, technical and powerful.
4. Yankee Doodle Dandy (7b+) ★ desperate moves past the BRs to gain the tree.
5. I Feel Like a Wog (7b) ★ another desperate sequence to gain jugs and marginally easier moves above.
6. Too Monk to Funk (7c) desperate fingery overlaps
7. Yoyoyoyo E3 6a the prominent flake gives a surprisingly difficult sequence.
8. Golly Gee E4 6b ★ a fine shallow groove on black rock.
9. Golly Gosh E2 6a ★ the next more obvious groove.
10. Indian Summer E4 6b ★ a flaky wall to gain a rib and leftwards exit.
11. Golly Wog E4 6a a thin crack splitting the wall.
12. Swiss Drum Roll E5 6b ★ the final technical wall