These are the wall situated slightly at an angle 100m to the left of the compact walls. They are characterize by three cracklines. From left to the right the routes are:
1. Fudd for Thought (5) small black wall on left. The scoop and arete have also been climbed at VS (Fuddily Enough)
2. All Fudd Up (6a) wall just right of left-hand crack with fingery finale.
3. Would I, Should I, Fudd I (6c+) centre of black wall with very fingery moves.
4. Fudd Off (6b) ★ leftwards line left of central crack gives fine moves.
5. The Fuddites (6b) ★ fingery line between the two cracks again gives good value.
6. Chocolate Fudd (6a+) right-hand line staying on left-hand side of the arete.
1. Doggy Shag VS 4b easy wall left of Hot Dog
2. Hot Dog (4) slight climb with a tricky start
3. Deputy Dog (4+)
4. Dogs of War (6a+) short hard section
5. K9 (5)
Around the corner to the right is a longer wall currently with six routes
1. Crocs (5+) peasant short face.
2. Alligator's Crawl HVS 5a thin crack to right
3. Snakes in the Grass (6b) ★ the left-hand line with a short and fingery lower section to finish via a rib
4. No Reptiles (6a) ★ the right-hand line gives a more consistent and sustained affair finishing leftwards to the same belay.
5. Super Furry Frogs (6a+) ★ balancy start following by slightly easier and tricky entry onto fine headwall.
6. Horny Toad (6b) ★ another balancy start following by harder moves to get established on the headwall.
7. Hornier Toad (6b) ★ straightforward climbing to hard moves above the break soon easing.
8. Long Legged Lizard from Liverpool (6a) ★ straightforward climbing with one or two tricky moves high up.