1. Silly Games (7a+) Short fingery test piece.
2. Hot Stuff (6c+) Exits cave by good moves.
3. Ice (7a+) ★★ Initial overlaps, then rightwards line on upper wall. Classic wall climbing.
4. Fire (7a+) ★★ The left-hand line via more fingery wall climbing. A tad easier of the two.
5. The Planet (7b+) ★ Desperate lower wall to gain easier face above.
6. Fat Boys (7a) ★ Short fingery exercise through double bulge.
7. This Vision Thing (7b+) ★ Another larger bulge to the left. Steep and sustained for a short distance.
8. Dyperspace (7c+) direct start to Baby Crusher
9. Baby Crusher (E6 6b) ★ Powerful and sustained. Rightwards line from alcove, then bulges above.
10. Showing Mystery Bruises (7b) ★ Direct line through bulges from alcove. Powerful.
11. Bolt the Blue Sky (7b+) ★ big butch moves on slopers with a long move at the start.
12. Hyperdrive (E3 5c) ★ Fine shallow groove exiting right. Can be gained direct or from left.
13. A Different King of Hypertension( E2 5)c Faint thin crackline with tricky bulge.
14. Big Mouth Strikes Again (7a) ★ a fine little wall, technical at the third bolt.
15. So Lucky (E3 6a) Direct to yew tree via hollow and tricky wall.
Lucky, be Damned (7a+) wall just right of blunt arete moving left into Melody higher up.
16. Melody (E4 6a) ★★ The fine blunt arete with PR. Small wires help. Excellent face climbing