1. Scrapyard Thing (E1 5a, 5a) a poor route up the left-hand side of the buttress
- 20m start via a loose flake crack and continue via the wall above to a belay below an overlap.
- 12m pass the overhang to its left to reach a ledge and finish via the chimney on the right.
2. Double Crossbones (E3 5c, 5a, 5a) ★ Another wandering climb with a fine first pitch.
- 12m Up via the obvious gray wall past a peg runner to a belay below an overhang.
- 12m tackle the overhang and corner to a ledge belay.
- Move back right and continue up the corner to reach an overhang. Pass this to the right and move right to finish via a broken exit corner
3. Those Stumbling Words (7a) ★ a gooddirect line through two overlaps with a superb finale on the headwall after a hard, boulder-problem start which can be avoided on the left.
4. Delaware Slide (E4 6a) ★★ A fine pitch taking the left-hand side of the barrel-shaped wall following a vague rib. Escalating difficulties to a tricky finish on the line of some old BRs
5. These Foolish Things (7a+) ★★★ a superb sustained exercise up the centre of the wall beginning on the obvious ramp line and following a system of scoops and bulges to finish on the headwall with a final crux flourish.
6. Gates of the Golden Dawn (E5 5b, 6b) ★★ a two pitch route taking the vague rib in the centre of the buttress, PRs, and the final overhang by a short bouldery and difficult sequence.
7. Sunny Side Up Mix (7b) ★★★ Begins from a higher level. A magnificent pitch taking the right-hand side of the rib via sustained moves to finish via the final jutting prow. Memorable.
8. Black Poppies (7b+) ★★ the vague depression to the right with a series of taxing moves (short-lived) to gain easier ground. The final roof is taken via an impressive crack.
9. Chilean Moon (7b) ★ Another sustained little affair with a hard section low down through the initial roof to easier climbing and a difficult finale over the roof.
10. Acapulco (7a+) ★ Another taxing route with a difficult section low down and easier climbing above.
11. Chills of Apprehension (E4 6a) ★ The rightward trending weakness, PRs, with difficulty, then head up he wall to the wide finishing crack.
12. Jam Spread (6b+) short difficult bulge, shallow groove and short wall.
13. Lemon Kerred (6c+) A short test piece on the final rounded buttress.
14.Freshly Dug (6a) pleasant face on fringe of wall.